So, after eight tries, I have officially logged into blogger. Why google won't let me use my gmail account for this is beyond me. Anyway, I realized that I haven't blogged in a really long time. Well, that's I lie. I've known this whole time. But when Nikki and Christina hadn't blogged in forever, and I was the most recent.... it was like I was still better than the alternative which was still bad. Not the blogging is some massive part of life or that not blogging is a terrible sin. You know what I mean.
Let's see... General updates. I got an A and 2 Bs in my fall term classes. I'm taking 4 classes this term. One is only 1 credit and online. I'm taking Physical Optics, Optical Design and Instrumentation II (I took the first one last term.), and Biomedical Imaging. The online course I'm taking is through the library on how to use their resources to help your research. This is super helpful for two reasons. One: I have no idea what this library has to offer and Two: I've never really had to do research in this topic before. I've had no assignments handed back yet. So, I have no idea how I'm doing in the classes. It's too early to tell, but they seem to be making sense.
As for work. I love my new job. I'm a TA for the Mechanics for non-majors class in the College of Physics and Astronomy. It's a couple blocks away from the Optics building. Basically, I run two labs a week, have two office hours and one consultation hour. The consultation hour is just my answering questions in a designated room with other grad students. I haven't seen anyone ask a question yet. So, it'll probably be homework time in a special room.
Other parts of life.... I went to court for that ticket finally. The other lady lied about my blinker being on, which is key to determining fault. And the Sheriff and the Judge took her word over mine. So, I get three points on my license and I'm down 183.50. As my mom said, Karma will come back to bite her in the butt later. I do have a feeling that if her 2 month old hadn't have been in the back seat that they would have been a lot more likely to choose my side. Oh well.
What else.... Ah yes. My grandma and mom will want to know about boys and what happened with Tyler and the girl. Well, Tyler and Christine decided to take things slow and are seeing each other now. They're basically my best friends now that Ellie has moved. So, this has made a number of awkward situations that we all laugh at and get over with ease. It's pretty entertaining at times. I used to play card games with Tyler, his roommate Aaron and Aaron's girlfriend Katie all the time. Now, when Katie wants to hang out she tells Tyler, "Invite... ummmm.... one of them?" lol. I am the one invited for card games now. And I don't have to sit through the basketball games because that's Christine's girlfriend duty. I really appreciate that. haha. As for boys for me, there's a few that I find attractive and seem like nice guys. But, I really don't want to pursue anything. I have this feeling that God's been trying to tell me (through my past choices in men) that I'm really not that good at picking them out. So, I will wait for God to send me a guy that will doubtlessly be a million times better than anyone I could have rounded up. But since I know you *cough grandma*cough mom*will ask, I'll tell you a little bit about them. Cody is in Optics, from Utah (no he's not Mormon), and is an Olympic weight lifter. Jered is in Education and I met him at bible study. Rex is in Optics, from Ontario and I also met him in Graduate Christian Fellowship. That's all you get for now... mostly because I don't really now much else. lol. Hence, the waiting thing.
Let's see.... Is there anything else new.... Well, Pistachio's doing great. He's currently trying to escape as always. I've officially started season 5 of Greek (which I was on season 1 during break). I started taking classes at the rec center. I'm mostly doing Zumba. But I'm also taking yoga, kick boxing, core and a class called Butts N Guts. It works on just that. lol. It's actually really fun... Pause. Woah. forgot I got two packages in the mail today! I've completely ignored them! I got two different work out videos I ordered on ebay. But one is on VHS, and I'm pretty sure it didn't say that. Guess I will have to check.
Considering, I clearly have nothing else useful to say. Bye!
As for pictures... ummm... sorry?
No comments:
Post a Comment