Wow, it's been a long time since I've written. So here's the cliff notes of my life in the fifteen minutes I have before my next meeting.
Christmas was great, I got to see all my family and friends. My nieces are absolutely adorable. I can't believe I was away for so long. New Years was uneventful. I flew back to Appleton on New Year's Day. So, I wanted sleep and spent most of New Year's Eve packing. The flight was all on time, luggage was there when I was...
Classes are suuuuper interesting, but really really time consuming and hard. I'm taking Thermal physics, which is something I should have taken last year, but took a different class instead. it's not terribly difficult, but some of the hw sets are tedious. I'm also taking Mathmatical Methods of Physics. Essentially, this class is teaching me math theorems that make it to where I never have to do calculus ever again. Yep, it's back to algebra for me!!! Advanced Readings in Japanese is not what the course description says it is. It's basically just another language course. And, since I missed last term, I'm behind three months. Tack on not speaking Japanese for six months and you've basically got utter confusion. I seem to be remembering some things though. It's coming back.
Kappa is great! We've been having recruitment lately. It looks like we'll have 10 new members this term! Just to put that in perspective, last term was 2, when I joined it was five. Soooo many girls.
Alright I really need to get to my meeting, so I know how to do my honor's project, and then I have Gamelan!
Miss Claire reminded me about your blog. Also, I hear you might be moving to Colorado with us?
ReplyDeleteIT WOULD BE EPIC
just saying, I think you should make sure to get in. :)
<3 Alyson