Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life is getting better.

Sorry for that last post.  That's what happens when you have lots of stuff to do that you don't particularly want to do.  And you're extremely stressed about getting it done on time.

Anyway, if you haven't already heard.  I've gotten into two grad schools!  The first is the University of Arizona, College of Optical Sciences.  They're offering me $41,000 a year.  Which, after the tuition and required insurance amounts to about $16,000 a year to live off of.  The second is Oregon State University.  I haven't received any financial info from them yet though.

Also, I have officially dropped my Japanese course.  No, that does not mean I dropped my minor.  I can still take the exit exam and as long as I pass, I will get my minor.

Well,  I should really get back to my Math Methods of Physics homework.  I've gotten into the habit of signing contracts with Melissa about how much I must get done before I am allowed to watch TV.  And I really want to watch a movie tonight!  Only one more problem and TV here I come!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your life is so stressful right now, baby.


    <3,
    your big

    ReplyDelete