Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Seventh Week begins

Midterms are finally over.  People's lives seem to be becoming less stressful.  I did decently on my Math Methods midterm, about average for a class with this professor.  I have an assignment due tomorrow and a quiz.  I really want to finish early and watch a movie, but we'll see what happens.  I only have 3 problems out of 8 left.  But one of them is really difficult.  The other two, I'm not so sure about.

Alex is getting here in 10 days!  Holy cow that's soon!  That means I really need to clean my room and do laundry!  I definitely need to do laundry in the next couple of days.  I'm running low on socks.  I hate that.

I still haven't heard back from any other schools.  That's good because it means I didn't get rejected in the first round.  Basically it looks like I'm temporarily wait listed at the other schools.  Hopefully some of their first picks will turn them down, and I can get accepted too!

No comments:

Post a Comment