It is my mother's birthday. I hope you have a lovely day mom. As for things going on here I have a virus :( I've been coughing with a fever and just gross for a few days now. Hopefully it gets better soon. The doctor thinks I should still go to class "if I can." What does that even mean? I am physically capable of walking to class. Definitely not capable of keeping a train of thought going for too long. My brain has checked out. Let's just say thank goodness for spell check becauses checked was definitely "ckeck ed" just a second ago.
In case you haven't heard, (which I don't think I told anyone at home anyway), I got honors! I'm not sure which level yet. I won't know until the end of the month. But I will be graduating with honors. Oh that reminds me, that kinda-date-maybe-thing I went on Wednesday was apparently a date. He's really sweet, and do not fear, there was at least a foot between us the whole time. He is a total gentlmen. Not really sure where this is goin, but it's nice to have aguy express interest in you in such a repectable fashion. Pistachio's good too. He's just chillin in his aquarium right now trying to walk through glass like he always does. Well, I think I'm going to go get some breakfast. I'm feeling applesauce right now. Then I'll try to study for my chem quiz, and we'll see if I get to class.
No comments:
Post a Comment