Yes Pistachio was the Flash. I thought it was quite fitting. Though credit for the idea must go to my friend Melissa.
Here's the three of us that dressed up. Ellie is on the left. She made that dress in high school! How cool. Tyler's supposed to be the Hubble Telescope. Yeah. I have nerdy friends. I have gorgeous makeup on, but no one will ever know. I did my makeup like Twiggy. It was awesome.
As for other news, I am moving in tomorrow at 10am. At least, that's when I do the inspection. Then I sign contracts and pay first month's rent! So exciting. I already packed my car! I'm not really sure what to do with some of my stuff. I think I'm going to end up donating my bedding. I'm moving up in the world to a full size bed. I'm pretty sure I'm old enough for that now. haha. I found really pretty purplish bedding. I'm excited. Also, I'm officially getting rid of a few pairs of fat pants. I have lost about 15lbs so far despite the month that I'm not allowed to lift more than 10lbs and being bed ridden from the appendix for about a week. And I fit into my skinny pants. I'm still working on the really skinny pants, but those will still take a while yet. But perfect time for swimsuit season! Oh wait.... perfect time for sweater season? Is there a sweater season in Tucson? To tell the truth I've gotten super used to the weather. I've been wearing jeans if the high's only 80. That's cold here!
Well, the plan is to take pics of my current place soon, and then my new place when it's all set up. There will be a lot more pics of the new place just because it actually has rooms!
No comments:
Post a Comment