Apparently people don't realize that when electronic keys break, there should be a back up. I left my medicine in my office thinking that I would be able to get back in there. However, the key system was down. So, I went to security and since only one guy was on duty I had to wait until the Sunday morning to get any help. On Sunday morning, someone did try to help me. No luck. So, I was stuck without medicine. I couldn't work. I couldn't study. Basically I didn't know what to do with my life.
Thankfully today the key system was fixed when I got into work. I am so close to getting data. Before I'm going to look at molecular vibrations, I'm going to look at fluorescence. Basically I'm looking at a colored piece of plastic to callibrate my set-up. Now I just need a little help from my supervisor and I will be ready to go!
Ah yes, the plan for my birthday is coming together. It will be dinner somewhere in town followed by fun at the Irish Pub. Because why wouldn't you go to a bar in a foreign country that celebrates a different foreign culture that still isn't your own?
No comments:
Post a Comment