Sunday, October 3, 2010

I Failed the Test

Yes, you heard right, I got about a 20% on the test.  Since the test is scaled that means I got about a 40% which isn't much better.  So, I've been working my tail off studying and I have a new plan that will hopefully help things moe efficiently.

The anniversary yesterday was nice.  Alex bought me roses and some pretty silver earrings that match the necklace he got me for my birthday.  I ended up getting him a polo, a recipe book and a ton of different kinds of black licorice.  You think there's only one kind bc you're in the states, but nooooooo.  There are at least six different kinds I know of and I hate black licorice.  Also, red licorice is super hard to find :(  But I did finally find a place that sells oreos and resees.  Also, the chinese stores sell baking soda and crisco. How funny!  Anyway, Alex and I planned to go to bowling, the to dinner, then do a movie.  But the practice test ran a little late, so we went to dinenr first.  Then since we both didn't sleep very well the night before and had tiring days, we were too tired to go to a movie.  So, we played a couple of games of pool and a bar near the resturaunt we went to.

For the first time since starting this blog, I am on my lap top with my camera handy.  Theoretically I could download images, but the internet is acting too much.  So, no pictures yet.  Also I brought my camera to our anniversary, but I forgot to take pictures! ugh!  We were even dressed up.  Oh well.  I'll have to take more later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment