My poster that needs to be done on Thursday is almost done. yay!!! I have one typo, two mistakes, and one "making it look pretty" thing to fix. It does look quite good. I also wrote and turned in my abstract for my second poster (which will probably have very similar graphs on it as the first). I had a major problem yesterday while aligning my setup, but I fixed it. I did all the calculations. So I should be able to just put almost everything in my set up, align two mirrors using my calculations, and then put the rest of the stuff in at the calculated places. I really, really hope this works. This is by far the most precise way to do it. Hopefully I didn't make a calculation error. It would suck trying to find that.
In other news, my room smells like roses courtesy of Alex. They're really pretty. It's starting to get cold here which is sad, but I'm still holding out in my light jacket and flip flops. My office mate wears two jackets and has a space heater. haha. I think I'm going to make bacon wrapped scallops tonight. Hopefully they turn out well and Alex likes them... maybe we should pick up a frozen pizza just in case. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment