I can eat Dairy!!!!! wooo!!!! Turns out I'm allergic to soy. Leave it to soy icecream to help me figure that out. haha. so I had about two servings of dairy at once and didn't get sick. Thus, I'm not allergic to dairy as far as I can tell. But soy is evil and my new enemy. But, now I know why I was randomly getting sick this past week. I think it'll be really funny if I end up being allergic to soy and corn because those are the main stream substitutes for gluten and dairy. That'd be entertaining. I'm so excited to eat chocolate and ice cream and cheese and milk..... I also found a little Chinese store that sells baking soda, crisco, and popping corn. I've been dying without them. My boss was very impressed that I found those within three months when she's been her twenty some years and hasn't found them! lol.
Class is HARD!! Apparently I need background for the first assignment that I don't have. It's taking forever. I have two problems left and I'm just stuck on the math, but I can't make them work. I'm supposed to prove that this crazy function equals zero, but I'm 98% sure it doesn't. grrr.... frustrations. This kind of reminds me of Comp Mech.... huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment