So, I've eaten gluten once everyday the past three days. I only got sick once, but that was after drinking three cups of coffee without eating anything first. So, I'm ignoring that one. Alex and I made homemade pizza on Tuesday night and on Wednesday I had croissants for lunch. Maybe I can convince him to take me out to dinner today. We need to do some shopping. I need dress clothes for the conferences I'm going to. I bought two dress shirts and a dress sweater to go over. (This only totaled to 40Euro! yay bargain shopper!) The button down shirts actually button all the way without making me look frumpy. It's a miracle. But I still need some dress pants. I really need Khakis since I bought dark blue. Plus I don't have khakis here or at home. So, it'll be a good investment. It's weird. I think I will end up coming home with a few clothes that I bought here, but I think all of my clothes are going to be too worn out to bring back. The same goes for my shoes. I brought six pairs of shoes here, and it looks like only one of them is going to make it through. I even bought a cute pair of sandals here that I don't think will survive the next few months. My jeans are ripping apart. My clothes have either gotten stained or ruined in the wash. The washers here go up to 90degrees C!!! That's 194 degrees F!!! What were they thinking?! Hence some of my lighter colored clothes are not so light anymore, and will be donated to a second hand store before I leave. The clothes my mom sent me will definitely come home, except for the undershirts. They are already ripping! I don't know why. May be I need super-reinforced undershirts. lol
Well, work is going ok. I just learned that my supervisor has been steering me in the wrong direction for almost a month! Super frustrating. His supervisor got really mad at him. Now I have no idea what my set-up is doing. It gives me data about 30% of the time. I have no idea why it suddenly decides it's tired and gives up. It's really weird.
I'm going to bake some Missouri cookies tonight after shopping with Alex. I'll send some over with him to his parents. (He's going during work because he has a dentist appointment or I would be going too.) His friend is coming over later that night to watch a movie at the theater. I cannot remember what it's called for the life of me! Oh well. I'm sure it will be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment