At work, I've started rebuilding my entire set up. I had to change a lot of things anyway, and it would be nice to have it more condensed. So, I moved the set up to behind the laser to save room. I also switched the place where we put our sample to right next to the microscope. Eventually, we will use a sample on the microscope instead of my sample holder now. So, we are prepared for that step.
I just found out that the annual birthday party for my dad, my brother and myself happened last week. I didn't even know about! Of course it went back to just being for my dad and brother, like it was before I was born. I guess we'll just have to have a mini birthday celebration in December where I can give them presents too! And maybe go to olive garden. MmmmMmmmm.
I have my second homework set due in two days. I'm about 2/3 of the way done with it and I already have some of it written up as a final draft. I have to make final drafts of physics homework. When I'm figuring out the problems, I just make a mess on the page. I can barely figure it out myself! haha.
I've been studying for the GRE, but I think I'm going to study in a slightly different way. I've been taking the online quizzes instead of just studying what I think will be on the test. This way takes a lot less time, and I think in the end it will tell me what I really need to study. So far I have taken 3 out of about a million quizzes. Okay, there's more like 50. But that's still a lot!
I will try to get pictures up soon. I have to remember when I'm on my laptop and not my work computer. That's apparently harder than it sounds for me. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment