Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm a busy bee.... or girl?

I've got soooo much to do.  I dropped the class I was taking because I realized that it wasn't leaving me enough time to do things that are much more important.  For instance, studying for the GRE which kinda decides which graduate school I can get into.  I have about a month and a half until the GRE in Brussels.  I'm planning to stay at least an extra afternoon to sight see a bit.  Also, I have two conferences coming up.  Not only does that mean making two posters, but I have to finish my project this week!  Oh yeah, and it's Thursday already!  Needless to say, I've got some long nights ahead of me.  But I do have progress.  I already designed the first poster and made a lot of the images and looked up most of the equations that will need to be on there.  I also got the first step done into my project.  Only 4 more to go.  The next step is super easy, and the one after that shouldn't be too hard.  The third, I've never done before and looks really hard.  Also, the last step, I'm pretty sure my supervisor will end up doing. Oh well.  At least it will get done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment