Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Progress!

Progress at work:  I improved the resolution of my camera by a little bit, and if I get more components, I can improve it by a lot more!  Exciting.

Progress in school:  I actually understand most of this homework set!  I just did the first three problems in half an hour.  And I know I got them right. Yay!!!  I have one little definition that I don't understand and I'll be able to do the next part.  After that I may need to do some reading.

Progress in life:  Well... that's general...  hmmmm....  My bike is getting fixed.  So, I will be able to get around quickly and easily soon once again.  I went to the contemporary choir rehearsal on Monday.  It was taught in Dutch and I actually understood what I was supposed to do most of the time.  It was surprising.  I'm going to the rehearsal for the classical choir tonight.  I will probably end up joining that one.  I like classical choirs a little better plus they have less people which is always nice when it comes to choir.

This weekend or next weekend I will be going to Alex's house to visit his parents and go see a movie with his friends.  I'm excited to get away for a weekend.  This place is a little too related to stress for me right now.  but it's a good work environment motivation wise at the moment.

Well it's almost lunch time, and I forgot my gluten-free bread at Alex's place.  So, I better get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment